LIFE

LIFE
And just like that...life begins

Sunday, December 12, 2010

30 Days with a baby

Bella is now a month old....1 whole month!  The last 30 days have been wonderful, hard, interesting, exhausting, and well a HUGE learning experience for all of us (including the dogs).  But, I would do it all over again if I had to.  I never thought in a million years that I would love someone as much as I love her...especially so quickly.  Todd and I were talking last night on how weird it is that she's here with us and how over a month ago she was in my belly and how strange it is to finally put a face with all the kicking and hiccuping and moving and also how she was a night person in the womb and is still a night person (just like us).  I've been taking pictures of her everyday and to see the changes is amazing.  And it makes me a little sad to know how quickly she's going to grow up but right now I'll live in the present.

Happy 1 month my baby girl...daddy and I love you so very much!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Joy I am so glad you are taking pictures of her daily. She will change so quickly and you won't even notice until you look back at them. I cannot wait to see you in a couple weeks!! And to meet Todd and Bella!! How lucky I am!!! I love you dearly my friend! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete